Why buy disability insurance? If you can’t work due to an injury or illness, disability insurance can replace part of your paycheck for short or longer term period.
At Fusion, we partner with key providers to offer disability benefits:
Group short and long term disability insurance through Unum.
- Unum’s group long term disability insurance provides a solid base of income protection coverage combined with valuable resources for any employee population. Plus, Unum offers additional options and services that can help employers better support their workforce and their businesses. Contact us for information about Own Occupation Guaranteed issue long term disability.
- Unum’s group Short Term Disability Insurance includes plan choices and solutions for most employer and employee needs, including a variety of earnings definitions, income replacement percentages, benefit maximums and elimination periods
Hospital Indemnity plan through Transamerica:
- Can be used to help employees pay for out-of-pocket hospitalization costs when major medical deductible has not been met
- The policy can provide a lump sum benefit with no waiting period for hospitalization
- Portable coverage that you can take if you leave the job
- As long as premiums are paid on time, your base coverage is guaranteed renewable life, which means the policy provisions cannot be change
- Coverage is available to employees, spouse and children
Ask us about additional options to increase employee coverage through Allstate Benefits
* Policies have exclusions and limitations which may affect any benefits payable. See actual policy for complete details on provisions and availability