Fusion Employer Services offers customized and standard Human Resource Management service plans to meet your small to medium size business HR Management needs, we provide on-site service at least once per month. At Fusion we promise professional, prompt responses to all your HR Management inquiries and requests. Contact us today to find out how we can help your business.
With Fusion Employer Services your small to medium size business can expect outstanding assistance and service in the following Human Resource Management areas:
- Hiring, Retention, Separation
- Employee Handbook Development and Job Descriptions
- Employee Relations–professional development, performance management
- Unemployment Claims Management
- Human Resources Audit
- Presentation of Supplementary Benefits
- Employee Feedback Meetings
- General Business Insurance Review
Our HR management experts are dedicated to helping your small business avoid, mitigate, and reduce the exposure that every employer faces.
Our dedicated team provides assistance and consultation for potentially complex Human Resources issues, such as harassment, compliance, employee complaints, or investigations.
Did you know that last year alone, there were over one hundred law changes that affect every business owner?
- At Fusion Employer Services we guarantee compliance, providing owners with vital information and, more importantly, peace of mind.
- Additionally, the average employee lawsuit award is over $200,000; legal fees are typically in excess of $100,000 per claim! Fusion provides EPLI coverage and expertise to reduce your exposure.
The Foundation: At Fusion Employer Services we are experienced, talented, and multi-disciplined PEO experts. Our PEO professionals have achieved outstanding performance and have excelled in our field for over fifteen years.
The following team of Fusion PEO experts is assigned to your company:
- Human Resources Professional
- Payroll Professional
- Loss Control Specialist
- Licensed Benefits Expert